Currently 7 refactorings are supported, that are common tasks for a developer:
- Rename a definition
- Extract an expression as a binding
- Inline a binding
- Generate type signature for a binding
- Organize imports of a module
- Move a binding to an outer scope
- Generate exports of a module
We tested the tool in the wild, refactoring packages on stackage. Our success rate is above 80%, so it is likely that your code can be successfully refactored with Haskell-tools.
Give it a try!
Haskell Tools - Haskell Tools in Atom